Oakville Real Estate
There is a big difference between buying and selling a home. They both require tailored duties and services at each stage of the process. You can count on the Wilma Fournier Team to help you with all of your Oakville real estate needs.
If you are selling a house, I will:
- Expertly market your home through channels like social media, websites, and multiple listing services.
- Conduct a comparative market analysis to demonstrate what other homes in your area have been sold for in the recent months.
- Secure the assistance of other professionals for completing the paperwork accurately and while meeting critical deadlines.
- Complete a property profile of your home, including current conditions, surroundings, and special features.
If you are buying a house, I will:
- Educate you about the current housing market conditions.
- Discuss and analyze the best alternatives that fit your budget and criteria.
- Resolve any challenges that may arise when purchasing a new home.
- Provide the highest quality of service so that you feel comfortable and confident in the process.
Oakville Properties for Sale
Choosing a home is an important decision for you and your family. You have so many options to consider and factors to weigh. One of the most important is the decision about where you want to live. You may think about the commute to work and school, community amenities, safety factors, and the neighborhood vibe.
Many families, couples, and singles who work in Toronto are taking a look at Oakville properties for sale. Homes in this area are close enough for convenience, yet far enough to get away from the big city. This town boasts both quality of life and essential amenities.
Located on Lake Ontario, Oakville is a beautiful place to live and work. This town has everything you need for the good life. There’s the lake, as well as nature reserves and campgrounds nearby so you can enjoy the great outdoors. There are also malls and ethnic shops to explore, plus festivals to enjoy. Find hospitals, schools, grocery stores, and restaurants conveniently close.
Let me help you locate your dream house. The average price of a single-family home in Oakville is in the $800,000 range. A number of semi-detached houses and townhouses are in the $600,000 price range. I work with you to locate a property that meets your needs and works within your budget.
I like to start with a laundry list of your requirements and then provide you a directory of Oakville properties for sale. We can explore them together until we find exactly what you want in your new house. With my many years of experience as a REALTOR®, I know the area and what it has to offer in housing and amenities. Rest assured that I am committed to a successful outcome in the search for your new home.
Contact me today to talk about which Oakville properties for sale meet your needs. As a Christian REALTOR®, I proudly serve clients in Oakville, Ontario.
Just Shout Wilma Fournier - Your Oakville, ON Christian Realtor